Here are a few ideas:
- What would you do if you were left alone on a mountain for a week?
- What mountains are waiting for you or what mountains have you already climbed in your life? How will or did you conquer them?
- Have you ever hiked a mountain? Describe your experience.
- Write a list of adjectives describing what you see in this picture. How many words can you come up with?
- What does the following phrase from the last quote mean to you? "...all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing"
"Today is your day. Your mountain is waiting . . . so get on your way."
"It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves."
-- Edmund Hillary
"I've learned that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it."